Halloween Safety Tips For Grayhawk Estates in Frisco Texas
Grayhawk Estates in Frisco Texas is know for it’s Halloween Block parties and gets a large turnout of “trick & treaters” from within and outside the comminity.
Halloween is one of the most popular holidays for both adults & children & the real “trick” as parents is making it a “treat” for the whole family. The major dangers during Halloween are from pedestrians & car crashes during this festive night.
To help make your Grayhawk Halloween experience a fun & safe one, below are 10 safety tips to help make Halloween a safe and fun evening for both Parents and children alike.
- Make sure an adult or responsible person is supervising those under the age of 12.
- Tell your children not to eat the “treats” until they get back home so you can check that none have been tampered with.
- Tell your children to only stop and homes with their outside lights on and those that are generally well lit.
- Using a safety pin, attach a piece of paper of business card to the inside of their jacket pocket with their name, address & contact # so you can be contacted incase they get separated from their group.
- Before leaving the house when they are over excited make sure you remind them to obey the road safety precautions & traffic safety rules whilst trick or treating.
- Remind your children not to enter any home or apartment.
- Walk & not run between each house and use the sidewalks and pathways and don’t cut across peoples yards & lawns where the surface could be unevan causing a tripping hazard.
- Use the sidewalks and not the street unless the street has been closed to vehicles.
- Ensure your children are fed before they go out, this will probably involve and earlier meal time than is usual.
- Inspect everything they bring home and if in any doubt, discard it.
Follow these 10 rules should help you and you family to have a safe and fun filled Halloween.