Simple Social Media Tips & Tricks For Realtors
- Any word immediately following a “#” is made searchable. Make phrases one word and capitalize the first letter to broaden its scope. Eg. #OpenHouseInFrisco,TX
- “DM” placed before someones twitter names sends a Direct Message to only that person
- www.NearbyTweets.com allows you to input a subject and city and view live stream of people tweeting what you are looking for.
- Twitter is indexed by Google.
- People searching for content prefer video to text 6:1.
- Over 50% of the internets activity is comprised of video.
- “how To” videos make up 84% of the videos being searched on YouTube.
- Video is up to 53 times more likely to generate a first page google ranking.
- You can connect you LinkedIn account to your Twitter account. Every time you tweet, you can be getting double credit on LinkedIn.
- All fortune 500 companies are requiring their top executives to have a profile on linkedIn.
- When someone writes a recommendation about you, it goes in front of all their friends.
- The average LinkedIn user has a portfolio of $250,000 or more.
- Facebook Fanpages are index by Google, personal ones are not.
- Talk to your audience, Don’t just sell to them.
- The average person on facebook has 200 friends. How many people could you get in front of if HALF of your database was your friend on facebook?
- Link you facebook account to your twitter account so that all your tweets are posted on your facebook page.
This blog post is provided to you by Your Frisco Realtor® of NickWaltonRealtor.com
Providing Real Estate services for the cites of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prospre, Celina & North Dallas.
Nick Walton, Realtor®
JP & Associates Realtors®
Cell / Text 469-556-2393
I’m glad that you have found my blog and taken the time to read it. If you find the information useful or informative please “Subscribe” to my blog.
I enjoy building new business relationships across the country and would love to find a way to work together on a transaction or a referral.